There are many different types of dementia, the purpose of this webinar is to bring to the fore some of the rarer dementias. The webinar will challenge the status quo that many people automatically use the term Alzheimer’s when referring to dementia.
- Chaired by Chris Maddocks
- Roberta McKee-Jackson (Rare Dementia Support)
- Paul Harvey – Diagnosis of Lewy body Dementia (LBD)
- Michael Andrews – Diagnosis of Posterior Cortical Atrophy (PCA)
- Eamonn Dobbyn – Frontotemporal Dementia (FTD) & Corticobasal Degeneration (CBD)